Site Consultancy & Accounting Firm
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
Our client is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel- Data Protection. You will be member of a small legal team, you will be the leading expert on data privacy matters and you will be working with and report to the General Counsel.
With this broad range of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure their employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Law and you have at least five years of working experience gained at the corporate or commercial department of a law firm or as in-house counsel;
- You have relevant experience and good knowledge of Data Protection Law and a knowledge of IT processes (data centers, cloud computing, SAAS, …);
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are most definitely a team player, you are eager to learn from and work with your colleagues;
- You build relationships easily and on a long term basis;
- You have a keen interest in the business aspects of the issues you are confronted with;
- You aim at striking the proper balance between legal constraints and business requirements;
- You have excellent organizational skills, are process-oriented and have a well-structured working-style.
Role and responsibilities
- You will draft, review and negotiate a broad range of agreements (commercial agreements, service agreements, agreements with suppliers), with a specific focus on data protection;
- You will maintain and further develop the data privacy compliance strategy and work closely together with the business units and relevant stakeholders as well as with the regional Data Protection Officer;
- You will build up and maintain knowledge and expertise on data protection issues, technical developments and changes in the legal framework.
- You will set up trainings for the business regarding data protection.
- You will work on different projects and relate to your ‘peer’ colleagues in the other regions and will intensely collaborate with them to ensure worldwide compliance regarding Data Protection.
You will be expected to quickly integrate in the team, build up your internal network throughout the organization (national and international) and closely collaborate with all colleagues involved in the files where your assistance is required.
What can you expect?
You can expect a challenging position within a leading international company. Our client offers you room for personal development in a modern environment. You can expect an interesting salary package with fringe benefits. You will work on challenging assignments and there will be room for personal development and impact on your work and others.
How to apply?
For more information about this opportunity you can contact Kristin Ex (03 800 42 18) or you can apply directly by clicking on the link below.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://apply.usgprofessionals.be/nl?fromTitle=Legal Counsel Data Protection&office=6683&locale=nl&client=17LXTdhchYd9nXGqEvbmvmj5M/HoU8aTY2plP9 YlOCejVL olWLUxN70fzE5XbPDF&id=KE 19 09&from=legalnews&signature=d3faeb8a0c2082ddd69babf92137cbab8ece8030 →