EU Life Sciences 6-months Traineeship
Are you passionate about Life Sciences and interested in working for an international law firm as part of one of the world’s major Life Sciences practices? Our EU Life Sciences practice based in Brussels is seeking a dynamic and committed trainee to join our team for a six months period.
Hogan Lovells is one of the world’s leading legal practices, with over 2,500 lawyers working in offices in Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and the United States. With a network of more than 350 Life Sciences lawyers and specialists operating in 17 jurisdictions across the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we are one of the most respective law firms in the international Life Sciences sector.
As a Life Sciences Trainee, you will assist in the preparation of legal advice on Life Sciences matters. This would include regulation and promotion of medicinal products, medical devices and food. You will work as part of one of the world’s largest Life Sciences legal practices.
Our Life Sciences practice does not include competition or trade advice. If your interest lies solely in these areas, please apply directly to the Competition/Trade law opportunities. Your application will, otherwise, not be considered.
What we are looking for?
- Excellent academic credentials with a postgraduate degree in EU law.
- You are a qualified lawyer or in the process of obtaining your qualification.
- Experience in another law firm and in the life sciences sector is appreciated.
- Interest in the Life Sciences sector is essential.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Curious by nature, problem solver with strong business acumen.
- An international outlook, a multi-cultural mindset.
- Resilient, attentive to detail and focused on delivering high quality and professional results.
If you are interested
Please send your CV and Motivation letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hogan Lovells International LLP – www.hoganlovells.com