To support our growth we are currently looking for a Corporate Law Manager to join in our Gent office.
Structure, draw-up and negotiate a variety of business and commercial transactions, including share / asset purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, agency and distribution agreements, purchase of goods and services, service level agreements, joint ventures and other cooperation agreements and declarations of intent. All this in a predominantly international context and customer portfolio.
You are responsible for setting up companies, amending the articles of association, mergers, dissolutions and liquidations.
You provide legal support and advice to our clients and to our teams.
- You have a Belgian Master’s degree in Law and preferably with a specialisation in Corporate Law
- At least 5 to 7 years relevant (international) experience in a similar function. A focus on transactional support is a must
- The ability to manage independently projects and client relationships
- Teamplayer, problem-solver, eager to learn, attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a rapidly changing work environment
- You are client centric and want to help your client in a concreet and pragmatic way
- A variety of missions stimulate your hands-on mentality
- You are Dutch native, with excellent English and French skills (spoken and written)
An exciting and varied job that allows you to work together with other specialized and experienced Legal Managers, Tax Consultants and Accountants. Mazars also offers you real career opportunities in an international environment, with structured yet flexible working hours.
Intensive coaching with permanent opportunities for professional growth through internal training sessions and specialized training opportunities.
A competitive and attractive salary package supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits in line with your experience and expertise.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org