Our client is a professional federation with a very good reputation. This federation has a pioneering role providing a wide and innovative range of services and solutions. Members can turn to this professional federation for legal advice, support with regard to software tools, advice regarding the management of their office as well as HR solutions. But also for social legal advice and payroll service for their staff.
In the context of one of our clients’ strategic projects, and the growth of their organization in general, our client is looking for a Business Manager for the Real Estate Sector.
- Hold a master Degree of you have a proven equivalent experience in real estate;
- Have at least 10 years of experience in Business management or sales, Real Estate and any notary related experience or knowledge is a certain plus;
- Have the ability to get a fast and good understanding of notarial practices as well as a good vision of the key stakeholders in the real estate sector;
- Are able to deliver high level business cases based on new ideas;
- Are able to structure and synthetize information and you bring clarity to the people you are working with;
- Are dynamic, a good communicator and able to align with all different stakeholders
- Will take the lead in discussions/decisions;
- Are fluent in French and Dutch and also have a good knowledge of English.
Role and responsibilities
You will report to the Business Innovation Manager. As a Business Manager, your main tasks will be :
Participate in the development of the business vision and translate the strategy into a business roadmap;
Develop, in collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders business cases, business models and pricing strategy for new ideas and (new or existing) notary products;
Elaborate the partnership ecosystem;
Build business dashboards for each domain in order to monitor business outcomes & reports dashboards;
Propose corrective actions across all service units.
To contact external stakeholders to discuss potential partnerships;
To make recommendations over partnership ecosystems;
To work closely with Service Unit directors, Product Managers and experts;
To find the right balance between innovative ideas, feasibility, and a (smooth) evolution;
To discuss with and convince all stakeholders regarding the new ideas and you will promote them;
To be recognized as an “innovator”.
What can you expect?
Our client offers you challenging and interesting projects to work on, offering the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economically stable sector. You will find room for future personal development and both your creativity and autonomy will be respected. Our client fosters an open and professional atmosphere. Besides they offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits including insurance coverage, company car, net allowance, luncheon vouchers and the possibility to build up on holidays.
How to apply?
For more information about this opportunity you can contact Kristin Ex (03 800 42 18)