The Regulatory team
Liedekerke boasts an elite regulatory practice providing the highest level of advisory and litigation services to private and public sector clients. It covers all of Belgium’s federal and regional entities thanks to its truly culturally diverse, multilingual teams.
Our regulatory practitioners are experts in public institutions and services as well as in the various areas of economic regulation, assisting both private and public sector entities. We are particularly recognised for our skills in environmental, zoning and planning, energy and public procurement regulations. Our lawyers have a strong affinity with our clients, are familiar with their activities and attentive to their concerns. They have extensive knowhow and think strategically.
Apart from our team’s autonomous expertise, our regulatory practitioners seamlessly join forces with the firm’s other practices especially on M&A and real estate transactions.
What we expect
We are looking for a bright associate who:
- has a first class Belgian law degree;
- has 2 to 3 years of experience in a public law team;
- has a specific interest in economic public law and public procurement matters;
- has strong analytical and drafting skills;
- has the ability to take responsibility for a file when needed;
- is eager to learn;
- is client-oriented and thinks practically and commercially;
- is a team player while also being able to work independently;
- has Dutch as his/her mother tongue, with a good command of French and English.
What we offer
The associate who considers to start his/her career in our team can expect:
- a fascinating and diversified practice with highly interesting and challenging files;
- opportunities to take ownership of a file;
- an open and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- a true commitment to your education and training;
- a good compensation and benefits package.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://ourjobs.cvwarehouse.com/Company/Job/183175?companyGuid=78ba1deb-a9bd-4ed8-a2c8-f3ef8ede4ad9&lang=nl-BE →