Site Deloitte Legal
A top legal practice in Belgium, Deloitte Legal – Lawyers is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. Deloitte Legal – Lawyers comprises approximately 140 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Kortrijk. Deloitte Legal – Lawyers offers expert advice in the fields of banking & finance, commercial, corporate/M&A, employment, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, real estate, tax law and litigation. Where appropriate to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service, Deloitte Legal – Lawyers works closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists, and with select EU and US law firms.
Deloitte Legal – Lawyers provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals (Greenille).
For our Gateway office in Zaventem we are currently looking for a (senior) Associate with relevant experience in the field of Real Estate.
You will be part of the Real Estate team within the Business Law department where you will assist in and manage a broad range of real estate transactions for national and international clients. You will work in the real estate team as well as our larger legal network.
- you obtained your law degree with outstanding results – additional qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM/MBA) are great assets
- you have 5 years of experience or more
- your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful and effective – you master French, Dutch and English fluently
- you bring a unique contribution to the team
- you approach complex legal questions with an innovative mindset
- you embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession
- you are naturally curious about the socio-economic developments that keep your clients up at night
- promising talent with a sense of humor, team player and strong communication skills
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- Being part of a large skilled team with a cross-border focus
- Ability to tap into the network and professional services of the market leader Deloitte
- Well-developed training opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
- Attractive extra-legal advantages
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://dttbe.taleo.net/careersection/deloittelegal_career_section_general/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000D7&tz=GMT 02:00&tzname=Europe/Brussels →